Estimated Release Date

Started by INA, March 10, 2013 · 13 Replies · 3,324 Views

INA

Cory, any estimated release date for F2-F4?

Klaudius Petrulis

Last I heard, the answer was "When it's done"

 

I don't know if you'll get a better answer :D

Cory Fair
Klaudius Petrulis said:

Last I heard, the answer was "When it's done"

 

I don't know if you'll get a better answer :D

Pretty much. 

INA
Cory Fair said:

Pretty much. 

Are we talking like a March release or something beyond?

Cory Fair

When it's done

SuperBru

Lol INA very impatient I see;)

Gray

When our bodies will be ready :D

Finnbar
Gray said:

When our bodies will be ready :D

About another year and a half for me then :P

gohei_

That was probably before they decided to switch format, hence why it's taking longer.

Cory Fair
gohei_ said:

That was probably before they decided to switch format, hence why it's taking longer.

 

The new format is actually far less time demanding. However, it is still less simple to get a course ready than it likely appears. We aren't giving an exact date, but are doing everything currently to get them out ASAP.

chobbs

Out of curiosity why release F2-F4 at the same time? Why not just get F2 out the door as some folks (an admittedly small number it would seem from the posts) are waiting on it for the next progressions and then trickle the others in as they complete?

 

- Chris

Sol Amarpreet

I think better get the whole series out since they are already done. I mean its been years since we ve been waiting for them anyways

Micawberian
Gray said:

When our bodies will be ready :D

tumblr_lmcc4ne7Sv1qh6yt5o1_500.jpg