BtGB Vs F1

Started by SuperBru, March 8, 2013 · 16 Replies · 4,841 Views

SuperBru

Hi all,

 

I've just purchased F1 and I must say I love the online feature. There is a slight problem though. I had previously purchased BtGB and have been following the FSP's. Should I ditch BtGB for now and move onto F1? Or should I first progress through BtGB and than once finished move onto F1? 

Klaudius Petrulis

Short Answer: Yes. Move on to F1.

 

Less Short Answer: Yes. Move on to F1. Maybe train BtGB stuff you were training once a week. Maybe drop it altogether.

Coach Sommer

BtGB is intended to be an overall introduction to the world of GST. F1 is intended to provide complete progressions and programming on the development of GST Fundamentals.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

SuperBru
Klaudius Petrulis said:

Short Answer: Yes. Move on to F1.

 

Less Short Answer: Yes. Move on to F1. Maybe train BtGB stuff you were training once a week. Maybe drop it altogether.

Thanks:) I will take your advice.

SuperBru
Coach Sommer said:

BtGB is intended to be an overall introduction to the world of GST. F1 is intended to provide complete progressions and programming on the development of GST Fundamentals.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Okay thanks Coach. Looks like I will be starting F1:) Also one more thing, should I purchase H1 and incorporate both programs?

Joshua Slocum
PainIsGain said:

Okay thanks Coach. Looks like I will be starting F1:) Also one more thing, should I purchase H1 and incorporate both programs?

 

 

That would be highly advisable. 

SuperBru

Okay I might get it. By the way how do I access the F1 forum?

Nautique163

I would say BtGb is the bible or holy grail of what can be done. F1 / H1 is the road map how to get there . I'm so thankful for these programs I was struggling with BtGB I was almost ready to give up . Now I believe I will get there as long as I stay the course

SuperBru
Nautique163 said:

I would say BtGb is the bible or holy grail of what can be done. F1 / H1 is the road map how to get there . I'm so thankful for these programs I was struggling with BtGB I was almost ready to give up . Now I believe I will get there as long as I stay the course

I see. How do I access the F1 forum though? 

Klaudius Petrulis

Hi Pain,

 

I would message Cory if you're having difficulties entering the forum.

 

Also, H1 is definitely money well spent! It'll take you places.

SuperBru
Klaudius Petrulis said:

Hi Pain,

 

I would message Cory if you're having difficulties entering the forum.

 

Also, H1 is definitely money well spent! It'll take you places.

Thanks:)

Klaudius Petrulis
PainIsGain said:

Thanks:)

No worries! :)

 

A question though, did you purchase F1 while logged into the forum? It should give you instant access.

SuperBru

I'm pretty sure I did. If not would that cause any complications?

Klaudius Petrulis
PainIsGain said:

I'm pretty sure I did. If not would that cause any complications?

It should be a quick fix :)

 

 

Cole Dano said:

To open a support ticket:

 

- Click your username at the top right of page

 

- Click Support on left menu

 

- Enter your issue

 

- Patiently wait for Cory to solve your problem, he will get back to you. It may take more than eight minutes.

edit: it should be said that I think the option moved to 'client area'

SuperBru

Okay thanks I will do that.

Erik Bowling
Super Saiyan said:

Hi all,

 

I've just purchased F1 and I must say I love the online feature. There is a slight problem though. I had previously purchased BtGB and have been following the FSP's. Should I ditch BtGB for now and move onto F1? Or should I first progress through BtGB and than once finished move onto F1? 

BtGB is, at this point, a book of goals. Or at least that's how I view it. The Foundation Series is how to get to those first goals. So, F1 all the way.

 

Oh, and get H1 whenever you can. I work with my hands and do a lot of manual labor at work the mobility and wrist work has helped lessen tightness in my upper back and wrists. If you pick things up for a living it'll save you some aches and pains.

SuperBru

I got H1 so i'm integrating the two:)