This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A Note on H1 Interface

Started by Cory Fair, March 6, 2013 · 50 Replies · 6,963 Views

Anders Alexandersson

When I attempted to login today I got the warning message:

"This Connection is Untrusted. You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to gymnasticbodies.customerhub.net, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified."

 

Please advise. Is it safe to continue?

Cory Fair

Yes, I checked in on it and the new security certificate is being put in today.

Anders Alexandersson

Thanks, Cory. It works fine again, and I too like the new menu. :)

Richard Hamilton

Just wondering if anyone is having problems viewing any of the content on a mobile device? I cant seem to view anything that requires me to use the dropdown menus such as 'Cycles' or ' Wrists'. Nothing loads up when I select any of the options and I just get a blank page. I'm using a Samsung Note 2. Maybe there are still a few things that need to be ironed out. I can see al the HS prep and specific stuff though. Any info appreciated :)

chobbs
Richard Hamilton said:

Just wondering if anyone is having problems viewing any of the content on a mobile device? I cant seem to view anything that requires me to use the dropdown menus such as 'Cycles' or ' Wrists'. Nothing loads up when I select any of the options and I just get a blank page. I'm using a Samsung Note 2. Maybe there are still a few things that need to be ironed out. I can see al the HS prep and specific stuff though. Any info appreciated :)

 

Works semi-okay for me on my S3 with Dolphin and the built in browser. There is however a race condition because you have to click to get the drop down menu, but clicking is also an action and thus you get the Cycles intro that is also repeated on the 1-Day page. But, if you are quick enough you can click on one of the drop down links.

 

Could be easily remedied with links to the sub-pages under the text on the Cycles intro page, fixing the drop down behavior for mobile though would probably be trickier but web-fu isn't my strongest area.

 

- Chris

Cory Fair

That is mostly an Android issue, but it is already being addressed in the interface update.

gohei_

Has anyone been able to watch videos on android? If so with what browser?

chobbs
gohei_ said:

Has anyone been able to watch videos on android? If so with what browser?

 

Yes, it works fine on my S3 with Dolphin.

 

- Chris

Cory Fair

If anyone does have trouble viewing any portion of the course, it's vital that you email to let me know. Otherwise, I can't fix anything.

Richard Hamilton

I can also watch videos on my Note 2 using Chrome, no problems there. Its just selecting from the drop down menus that's problematic but it sounds like that's getting sorted out soon :)

gohei_
chobbs said:

Yes, it works fine on my S3 with Dolphin.

- Chris

What version of android?

I'm running 2.3.6 and dolphin won't play the videos, and chrome can't even be installed on this version.

chobbs
gohei_ said:

What version of android?

I'm running 2.3.6 and dolphin won't play the videos, and chrome can't even be installed on this version.

 

4.1.1 - I have it rooted and running CleanRom 5.0.

 

- Chris

gohei_
chobbs said:

4.1.1 - I have it rooted and running CleanRom 5.0.

 

- Chris

Hmm, I guess I'm gonna have to upgrade to a newer version of android or something then. Oh well, it's not that big of a deal.

Brad Mifsud

Hi guys I'm on windows 8 mobile and the me u bar along the top cannot be selected. I have to hold selection for the menu to appear but it immediately disappears when released.

corrumpu

I wish there was a way to select the movements you were currently working.  This could offer a customized grouping of the current movements and also autopopulate a training schedule for you to print out.

 

Tall order I know but I figured I'd throw the idea out there.

bamartens

When I logged in this morning, the menu bar for the Foundation courses aren't appearing under the Handstand bars.  When I move my cursor over the empty space, I still get the pulldown menu though.  Strange, it was looking fine last night....

Cory Fair
bamartens said:

When I logged in this morning, the menu bar for the Foundation courses aren't appearing under the Handstand bars.  When I move my cursor over the empty space, I still get the pulldown menu though.  Strange, it was looking fine last night....

 

I'll take a look at it now.

Cannister
bamartens said:

When I logged in this morning, the menu bar for the Foundation courses aren't appearing under the Handstand bars.  When I move my cursor over the empty space, I still get the pulldown menu though.  Strange, it was looking fine last night....

 

Same here.  They become visible when you hover over them.

bamartens

Seems to be fixed now....thanks, guys.

Adriano Augusto

I think there are missing progressions on Wrist Pushups.

Coach Sommer
Adriano Flo said:

I think there are missing progressions on Wrist Pushups.

 

Yes, there are four wrist pushup specific elements which were inadvertently left out during the conversion process.  Thanks for the sharp eye and we will fix this right away!

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Michał

When in MyGB it's not always possible to click and go to ecercises. For example in my case WP/PE2 link is not working at all.

William

can we change, how long we stay "logged in" in course portal? after just a few minutes i have to log in again, sometimes in a longer session it is kind of a annoying. i use the portal while training when i click on one exercise in http://my.gymnasticbodies.com/currentworkout.php and after logging in again its the main page not the exercise page i clicked in my schedule. can i fix this? :) thank you