Tested max prereq. holds on Monday. I had started GST in January during M-W-F evening but this was cutting into my wife's training. My FBE variations in January were too easy and too many reps.
In February I received BtGB and XR. Starting this month (March) training M-W-F but in the mornings when the rest of the family is sleeping.
Currently training in the basement. Once the weather warms up will move to the garage and driveway which will allow for my saw horses to be used for parallel bar support. I have a pair of parallettes I made which will rest on the saw horses.
Goals for the year.
- Handstand
- Sprint Triathlon
- 1/2 Marathon
- Advancement from Prereq.
Warmup
- jumping jacks (too cold out for jumping rope or running outside)
- Wrist drills
- foot drils
- low squat hold
Handstand Work - roughly 5 min.
FSP
- Plank 1 x 60 sec
- Reverse Plank 1 x 60 sec
- Hollow hold 3 x 20 sec
- Arch hold 3 x 20 sec
- Dead hand 2 x 30 sec
- L-sit 10 x 6 sec
FBE (all 3 x 5)
- Pushups XR
- Rows XR
- V-ups Tuck
- Deck Squats (need to hold 7lb weight to be able to complete this)
- Sliding hip raise