Hi,
My name is Javier and I'm from Spain. I'm 185cm (6 ft) and 85 Kg (176 lb). I have been training at gyms for 4 years, just for fitness. Now, I am practicing crossfit for just 10 months. I am really passionate with crossfit, but I really have problems with some gymnastics skills. That's what I decided to register myself in this forum.
I have BtGB book, but I'm looking forward about get the Foundation 1 or the Handstand 1 course. To be honest, I'm am really thinking about the handstand 1, because I always wanted to do free handstands, handstands walks, handstands push ups...
It is necessary to say that I have some mobility problem in my shoulders, but they are improving little by little.
So that, I have some questions:
- Would you recommend me the F1 or the H1? Maybe both?
- Are both courses compatibles with 4 crossfit workout days?
- How much time takes any F1 or H1 workout?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Regards from Spain,
Soboc