This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question about jefferson curls

Started by RatioFitness, February 28, 2013 · 28 Replies · 1,589 Views

Mark Collins

I cannot imagine doing them with 90kg. I guess over time my body will adapt.

Keilani Gutierrez
Mark Collins said:

I cannot imagine doing them with 90kg. I guess over time my body will adapt.

I hope I weight the same in lean muscle mass by then. hahahha

Joshua Naterman
Mark Collins said:

I cannot imagine doing them with 90kg. I guess over time my body will adapt.

Increase slowly, like 1 kg at a time.

 

Bigger people, especially taller people, are more disadvantaged during Jefferson curls, so keep that in mind. Master every weight before moving on to the next.

Mark Collins
Joshua Naterman said:

Increase slowly, like 1 kg at a time.

 

Bigger people, especially taller people, are more disadvantaged during Jefferson curls, so keep that in mind. Master every weight before moving on to the next.

That's what I thought. This will become a exercise that I will do for the rest of my life, so I can progress slowly.