Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who's going to the May 2013 seminar?

Joshua Slocum

Joshua Slocum

I'm planning on attending the Gymnastics Bodies seminar in May. Looking forward to meeting some awesome people and learning a lot :D . Who else is planning on going? 

Also, I'm still making hotel arrangements for the seminar. Would anyone be interested in splitting a room for the weekend? My plan is to book a room for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. 

yuri marmerstein

I can't see that far into the future, but most likely, and if so I will be looking to split a room

Keilani Gutierrez

I'm planning on attending the Gymnastics Bodies seminar in May. Looking forward to meeting some awesome people and learning a lot :D . Who else is planning on going? 

Also, I'm still making hotel arrangements for the seminar. Would anyone be interested in splitting a room for the weekend? My plan is to book a room for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. 

if I can make it there, i'll let you know to split a room

My question is, as a complete beginner to GST would I have any benefit of spending all that money and attending?  I am definitely interested, and I have heard rumors of Kit Laughlin being at this one.  Seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity, but how much would I be able to capitalize on it?

(and as a beginner I mean I'm working on all the PE1's for F1)

• Upvote 1

It is huge for a beginner. I highly suggest if you can you come. The value you take back, if you're serious about sticking with GB methodology is priceless, not to mention with hands on assistance we can get you further then you think during the time there.

• Upvote 2

The seminar's are for all levels, beginners in particular have everything to gain attending, and in case you're worried, are made to feel most welcome.

The seminar's are for all levels, beginners in particular have everything to gain attending, and in case you're worried, are made to feel most welcome.

Agreed. I attended the first GB seminar that was held. I am sure much has changed over the years, but I doubt it could have been any more welcoming than what I experienced as one of those raw beginners during that session. We had a variety of skill levels at that seminar, and as GB has grown I am sure it got even more varied. Well worth the trip IMO.

- Chris

You're also going to meet people that you see and talk to on here. Always groups going to dinner or up for breakfast before it starts talking and such. We really do attract good people.

Will attend pending the birth of my child. Cutting it too close.

Mines due any day now, thankfully my mother in-law will be up when I am out there to help out with the 7-8 week old.

Joshua Naterman

I am also planning on being there, so long as GSU doesn't do anything crazy with the current summer schedule.

Shannon Pearcy

I can't, grrr. I'm getting married that weekend. I did ask the man about rescheduling, but he said no. =P

• Upvote 2

Keilani Gutierrez

well if tou have second thoughts, come on down. september is only 3 months from the one in may though

I am going to the Sept one then. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Amarpreet Singh Saini

One day we i earn enuf money m gonna go to a gb seminar and take my son/daughter with me