Ok, it is my first thread on this forum, here we go.
I'm getting bigger at times!
http://i48.tinypic.com/20sy4k8.jpg
I always had 70-75kgs before start to lift weights. When I started to lift weights and during a year I put 5kg and I stayed at 80kg. Then I stopped with weights and bodybuilding (boooooooring) and I started with bodyweight/gymnastics stuff 2 years ago (calisthenics at the very beggining, gymnastics when I discovered this great forum) with steady and lean 80kg.
Few months ago I started for the first time to take protein powder, glutamine/glycine, BCAA, etc... nothing fancy, basic stuff, mainly for recuperation and DOMS not to get bigger, and they work perfectly. At this moment I only take protein powder and BCAA, sometimes creatine PWO.
Indoor rock climbing, F1 work, ring work, capoeira, wing tsun, mobility/flexibility stuff, HS every day, squatting, and working in a gym teaching Pilates, Body Balance, PNF and so on. 3/4 hours a day of physical activity at least.
So, obviously, I have hungry all the time, but I'm control eating 5-6 times a day and I feel great; I don't count calories intake and bleh; I have hungry, I eat but not to max. Mainly paleo: meat, veggies, eggs, seafish food, fruits, nuts, etc. Cero bread, pasta, etc, I feel like a globefish when I eat a ton of carbs. I sleep great too, +8 quality rest
But... I'm getting bigger! 84,4kgs to my bodyweight/martial arts pourposes is too much and I feel heavy, and I don't want.
Possible causes:
- Eating too much
- Protein intake
- Supplements
- Ring work
- I don't know!
So, my question is how should I managed all of this.
It would be as easy as eating less? But I have hungry.
It would be as easy as stop take supplements? But I recover much better with them and I feel it!
It would be as easy as stop doing ring work? But I love it!
Some help would be nice.
Thanks in advance.