Is my routine acceptable?

Started by HtheTiger, February 16, 2013 · 1 Replies · 1,886 Views

HtheTiger

Coming from a weightlifting/powerlifting background I have a pretty good strength base.

 

On Feb 4, I started a new cycle, but I was sick this past week and wasn't' able to train.

 

My routine is this:

 

MWF

 

adv pb L-sit 4x7s

ring muscle up 2x4 slowly increasing reps

adv tuck front lever 4x10s

adv tuck back lever 5x8s

 

Future goals

 

handstand

straddle L

manna

planche

iron cross

 

So, I have 2 questions. 1) Is my routine completely screwed up? If not, then yay me. 2) I feel a small, but noticeable left/right imbalance on my back lever, what can I do to improve it?

 

Thanks

Joel Tomkins

Is there a reason why you have chosen those amount of sets/reps for the holds? I believe that here on the forums most people are using a minimum of 60 seconds total time for each hold.

For example

9 x 7 second adv pb L sit

6 x 10 sec FL

8 x 8 sec BL