heyj hej everyone,
First I would just like to say thank you so freaking much for all the work that has been put in to this website and the books and foundation series because the whole package is truly fantastic!
Okay strength wise these exercises are no issue for me but endurance wise I have no chance. I did the mastery for progression 1 on all exercises back to back including mobility and although I did them i felt like it wasnt that easy so i decided to start from week 9 on progression 1 to help build up some endurance. Now I do these exercises as a warm up for rock climbing because although it feels hard to keep going while im doing the exercises (i feel a burn in the muscles) afterwards i feel like it was only just enough to get me warmed up so then I climb hard for a couple of hours.
Now my questions are
1. do you think id be able to start from week 9 on every progressions seeing as they are so easy and its just an endurance problem. Or perhaps building the endurance in the firs 2 or 3 progressions will increase my overall endurance allowing me to complete the mastery for the later progressions?(not trying to fast track anything but these exercises really are easy for me to hold its just the volume thats killing me)
2. although these are very light exercises it is still a lot of volume so should i be eating more afterwards than if i were doing a normal strength workout? (i have no interest in growing big just getting stronger)
3. the mobility parts seem like very little work so do i need to or would it be ok if i took all the mobility stuff from the program and did it all back to back after my climbing?
4. when the progressions start to become challenging for me strength-wise should I separate them from the climbing or will the climbing afterwards not affect my strength gains from this?
5. should i add a hard stretching day once a week or will the mobility stuff be enough?
6. I read somewhere it costs something to get my mastery form checked on here. would that be to get checked by coach and am i still able to post videos to check my form from the community?
7. how much does the mastery check cost and what does it offer afterwards exactly?
sorry for all the questions I think that some questions I know the answer to already but its nice to here other peoples opinions even if they simple re-enforce my own.
thanks everyone =)