If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us on support@gymnastibBodies.com.
Personal Data We Collect
"Personal Data" means any information relating to a person who can be identified either directly or indirectly. GymnasticBodies collects Personal Data in order to operate efficiently and provide the best experience for you in the form of courses, seminars and miscellaneous online offerings. Some of this data you provide to us directly. For example, when you create an account, purchase a product or participate in forum discussions. Some data we get by gathering information about how you use or interact with a product via cookies or reports which are run from our software. GymnasticBodies also obtains data from third parties.
When we obtain this data, we apply the same data protection standards as if it was provided directly. Some examples of third party data include but are not limited to:
- Social media data such as profile information
- Service providers to determine IP address or location
- Data found in the public domain
You have choices about the data GymnasticBodies collects. You may decline to provide Personal Data. If you decline, please be aware that certain products or features may not be available or have full functionality. There are multiple types of Personal Data about you that may provide to GymnasticBodies or that we may receive from other sources, including but not limited to:
- Name and other billing or contact data (e.g. address, email address, phone number)
- Credentials such creating passwords
- Demographic data
- Payment data (e.g. debit or credit card number, purchase history)
- Device and usage data (e.g. IP address)
- This data may take the form of error reports, troubleshooting or performance data
- Location data (where we have your consent)
- For example, uploading a before photo to the GymnasticBodies Courses
- Content such as feedback, reviews, questions or information which is provided to customer support
How We Use Personal Data
GymnasticBodies uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- creating and maintaining your customer account, if you become our registered customer;
- answering your questions; if you ask us any;
- offering our goods and providing our services to you in a personalised way, for example, we may provide suggestions based on your previous searches to enable you to identify suitable goods and services quicker. This may also include, where legally permitted, processing data related to your location;
- handling and fulfilling your orders, if you request goods or services from us. This may also include processing of information that we receive from third parties, for example, address data to verify your correct address;
- obtaining payment from you, if you purchase any of our goods and/or services;
- enabling our suppliers and service providers to carry out certain functions on our behalf, including payment processing, verification, technical, logistical or other functions, as may be required, in order to fulfil your orders;
- resolving any returns, refunds or disputes, if you lawfully exercise your rights or if you wish to dispute any part of our offering;
- sending you marketing communications, where you have agreed that we may do so or we have the right to do so under the law , in order to keep you informed of our and our selected partner's products and services, which we consider may be of interest to you; as an example, the courses you purchase may be used to recommend similar or complementary products;
- serving personalised advertising to your devices; delivering ads based on your interests ascertained from your past searches, visits of subpages and purchases on our websites, and other data obtained through the use of "cookies" placed on your devices. Please see the cookies section below;
- ensuring the security of your account and our business, preventing or detecting fraud or abuses of our website,
for example, by requesting verification information in order to reset your account password;
- developing and improving our products and services, for example, by reviewing visits to our website and its various subpages, demand for specific goods and services and user comments;
- to comply with applicable law, for example, in response to a request from a court or regulatory body, where such request is made in accordance with the law;
International Transfer of Personal Data
If you are based in the EEA (European Economic Area), we may transfer your Personal Data to a third party in countries outside the country in which it was originally collected for further processing in accordance with the purposes set out above. In particular, your Personal Data may be transferred throughout our group and to our outsourced service providers located abroad.
In these circumstances we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate technical, organisation, contractual or other lawful means. Please contact us on email@example.com for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place to protect your Personal Data and privacy rights in these circumstances.
Advertising and marketing
GymnasticBodies does not use what you say in email, posted content or social media comments to target ads to you. We use data collected through interactions with you on our website or within our products as well as from third party web properties to show ads. Ads may be also chosen based on demographic information, search queries or interests. We are committed to following best practices in advertising. We do not engage in any health-related ad targeting. We also do not show any interest based ads to children under the age of 13. In order to provide advertising, GymnasticBodies may share data or reports with advertising platforms. Sometimes, advertisers may have web beacons that enable GymnasticBodies cookie reading. In order to tailor our ads and any marketing emails appropriately, we will undertake profiling of you on the basis of our legitimate interests.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
GymnasticBodies takes your Personal Data privacy seriously and takes steps to minimize any risks to you. Personal Data is shared with consent or as is necessary to complete any transaction or use any product you have requested. For example, when sharing payment data for a purchase, that information may be shared with banks or other entities that process the payment transaction or handle fraud prevention or credit risk reduction. Such data when shared is done so with regard to required security standards. Limited data may be shared with companies working on behalf of GymnasticBodies. Data in these cases is provided only on an as-needed basis and these entities are compliant to the same privacy standards . At the termination of any work performed, access to Personal Data is removed and these entities do not retain copies of your data. These entities do not share or use your Personal Data for any reason other than the work contracted. GymnasticBodies will access, transfer, disclose and preserve data when in good faith believed it is necessary to comply with an applicable law or respond to valid legal processes.
How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
You can view, edit or delete Personal Data for many products with GymnasticBodies. You can also make choices about the collection and use of your data.
- Billing and account information can be updated within the GB Course Portal or the GB Unlimited Billing Portal.
- Additional profile information can be managed on the GymnasticBodies forum
If you cannot access certain Personal Data collected via the links above, you can contact GymnasticBodies Support. We will respond to requests to access or delete your Personal Data within 30 days. You also have the right to opt out of promotional communications from GymnasticBodies. This can be managed by clicking an unsubscribe link found at the bottom of promotional emails or in some cases a link that leads to a subscription preferences page. This does not apply to necessary transactional communications such as functions related to account registration, credential reset requests and invoicing.
Your Rights European data protection law provides you with numerous rights, including the right to: access, rectify, erase, restrict, transport, and object to the processing of, your Personal Data. Insofar as possible, we make equivalent rights available to everyone. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority if you believe that your Personal Data is not being processed in accordance with applicable data protection law.
- Right to make subject access request (SAR):You may, where permitted by applicable law, request copies of your Personal Data. If you would like to make a SAR, (i.e. a request for copies of the Personal Data we hold about you) you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should make clear that a SAR is being made. You may also be required to submit a proof of your identity and a fee.
- Right to rectification: Youmay request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent: You may, as permitted by applicable law, withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit certain service features for which the processing of your Personal Data is essential.
- Right to object to processing: including automated processing and profiling.Youmay, as permitted by applicable law, request that we stop processing your Personal Data
- Right to erasure: Youmay request that we erase your Personal Data and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so. For example, there may be an overriding legitimate ground for keeping your Personal Data, such as, a legal obligation that we have to comply with, or if retention is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, youmay request that we provide your Personal Data to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services. We will comply with such transfer as far as it is technically feasible. Please note that a transfer to another provider does not imply erasure of your Personal Data which may still be required for legitimate and lawful purposes.
- Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: We suggest that you contact us about any questions or if you have a complaint in relation to how we process your Personal Data. However, individuals who are in the EEA have the right to contact our lead supervisory authority in Europe which is currently the Information Commissioner's Office in the United Kingdom. You can visit the ICO website for instructions.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Preferences and settings
- Sign in and Authentication
- Storing information you provide
- Social media
- Showing advertising
- Analytics and Performance
The below cookies may commonly used:
You can opt out of data collection or use by some of these analytics providers by clicking on the following links:
- Google Analytics tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (browser addon)
GymnasticBodies may also use web beacons including those from third party providers. A web beacon is a small 1x1 dimension clear pixel used to track such activities like whether you open an email or visit a page. There are a number of tools that you can use to control the use of these.
- Controls found within the browser preferences
- Controls from some third party analytics providers
Please be aware that your choices may impact your use of our website or GymnasticBodies products.
With a GymnasticBodies account, you can sign into courses, forums and other products. When you create an account, you may be asked for Personal Data and assigned a unique ID number to identify your account. Some of these services or communications do not require a real name. Sign ins are recorded with the date and time and information that may include IP Address, browser and device information.
Other Important Privacy Information
The security of your Personal Data is important to GymnasticBodies. The Personal Data collected may be stored either in your region or in the United States. GymnasticBodies maintains servers in the Arizona and may have backups within other parts of the country.
Our Retention of Personal Data
GymnasticBodies retains Personal Data for as long as needed to provide the services and fulfill the transactions you have requested and for other essential purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreement. Criteria used to determine the length of retention:
- How long the data is needed to provide services and operate the business
- Is there the expectation by students and customers that we will retain or maintain data until it is removed by the user?
- Can the customer or user use an automated control to access and delete the Personal Data at any time?
- Is the Personal Data of a sensitive nature?
- Has a certain type of data been assigned to a specific retention policy by GymnasticBodies?
- Has the user consented to a longer period of retention?
- Is there a legal or contractual obligation to retain the data?
Compliance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
GymnasticBodies will update this Policy when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our products. When we post changes to this Policy, we will revise the last updated date. You may contact us with questions or data requests at http://gymnasticbodies.com/contact/.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the GymnasticBodies website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. You should check this Policy regular to update yourself on any changes.