Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Recognized Skills

gymgreg

That first one should just not have been recognized IMO, that was god damn ugly and despite being impressive, it goes away from gymnastics being good looking and beautiful.

Kip to v cross was pretty cool. Didn't know azarian to l-sit wasn't recognized before.

That first one should just not have been recognized IMO, that was god damn ugly and despite being impressive, it goes away from gymnastics being good looking and beautiful.

I didn't like it either; it wasn't aesthetically pleasing.

Didn't know azarian to l-sit wasn't recognized before.

This was my favourite; it may "only" be a "B", but it was incredibly graceful. I have a new (probably very long term) goal.

the Carmona, in time, will probably be cleaned up. Notice the bounce to initiate the movement besides the arched back, leg seperation and bent knees.

the cross in the V cross is also low. I know it's insane, but I wonder if they would deduct for that. probably not but I would understand the argument of doing so.

I would think the v-cross would be a good thing to learn before even thinking about training a victorian. Awesome vid thanks!

How do you see the video's from FIGMTC? I subscribed but don't see any video's yet.

It's videos are unlisted. The only way to see them is to already know the URL

• 4 weeks later...

Kip to v cross was pretty cool. Didn't know azarian to l-sit wasn't recognized before.

It was only to support.

To V-seat should not be D, it's same as to L-seat or no seat (I do leg raises to V-seat in iron cross for years for fun occasionaly) Razz try it :wink: kip to V-seat, you'll see it's not any diffrence..

I would like to see iron cross in manna position :mrgreen:

And it's not azarian, it's felge.

I would think the v-cross would be a good thing to learn before even thinking about training a victorian. Awesome vid thanks!

Not necessary, it's no even close to victorian :wink:

Haha it will be a while before I perform a v-cross :P For you it may be the same but for me even a slight change makes it too hard.

What's the difference between 'azarian to xx' and 'slow felge to xx'? They both move through front lever to back lever and then press up to whichever movement is needed.

Azarian is named skill! So it must be just one azarian on rings in whole code of points. If someone did 2 named skills then surname is counted by numbers (for example Balandin 1 and Blandin 2).

Ah okay yes I know that, just thought that people still used Azarian kind of as a word for the entry. I.e. Azarian to maltese

Well, I have the first part to Carmona :lol: It's one of the old things I can do ( A+A ) for my rings routine. I think it looks cool, though.

• 1 month later...
My favorite:

Tp6fPWQg39M

:shock: This guy just did a vault with no springboard and no sprint. He must be able to powershrug mountains.

Alessandro Mainente

in fact...he is damn strong...i've met him in a gym here in italy one year ago