I would like to log my work through F1 on the forum where people may look at it and give feedback. But I didn't want to just create it in the regular area since it would be giving away the workouts to people who haven't purchased. I also don't know if you want to crowd this forum with workout logs from people. So where should I post a log to?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Where To Put F1 Logs?
Started by madknight, February 3, 2013 · 5 Replies · 324 Views
I plan to log just mnemonics on a public forum.
And just write down overall difficulty, what was hard, etc. This way I can log quickly, and track or review my progress easily without revealing any programming details.
e.g.
HBP/PE3 - max - failed -> w1 [means: I've tested mastery level and failed hard so I start full cycle]
sPL/PE2 - max - failed -> w9 [means: I've tested mastery level and failed but was close enough to start 4 week cycle]
SLC/PE3 - max - pass [means: I've tested mastery level and passed, so next time I'm testing PE4]
FL/PE1 - w2, d3 - easy. [means: week 2, day 3 - going exactly as planned]
RC/PE2 - w10, d3 - My #$%# forearms
. [means: week 10, day 3 - weak link discovered
]
...
If I need to consult anything I'd just ask on F1 forums.
mehowte said:HBP/PE3 - max - failed -> w1 [means: I've tested mastery level and failed hard so I start full cycle]
sPL/PE2 - max - failed -> w9 [means: I've tested mastery level and failed but was close enough to start 4 week cycle]
SLC/PE3 - max - pass [means: I've tested mastery level and passed, so next time I'm testing PE4]
FL/PE1 - w2, d3 - easy. [means: week 2, day 3 - going exactly as planned]
RC/PE2 - w10, d3 - My #$%# forearms
. [means: week 10, day 3 - weak link discovered
]
Man! The program says that "if you can read, you can get strong!".......... nobody said you need to invent or learn a new language! ![]()
At this time, do not post F1 training logs in the open forum; they will only be removed shortly.
We are currently workiing on a new training log option for you.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:At this time, do not post F1 training logs in the open forum; they will only be removed shortly.
We are currently workiing on a new training log option for you.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Great ![]()
FredInChina said:Man! The program says that "if you can read, you can get strong!".......... nobody said you need to invent or learn a new language!
Suit yourself
I actually think F1 mnemonics are pretty good notation that most of us will use to save time and to avoid confusion. The rest is just my idea to encode the information without revealing details about the programming itself.
Coach Sommer said:At this time, do not post F1 training logs in the open forum; they will only be removed shortly.
We are currently workiing on a new training log option for you.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
In that case I'll wait for that option, and log them offline until then. I assumed using mnemonics would be enough, and it would actually have additional marketing value for F1 (since people would wonder what the hell is FL/PE1>iM
).