This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Increasing The Training Cycle Vs. Adding Exercises

Started by The Wykydtron, February 3, 2013 · 2 Replies · 233 Views

The Wykydtron

I am beginning the program next week, and had planned on a 3 day per week since that is how I previously trained. But after looking at the programming, it looks like this would be a short workout/ smaller workload.

 

Would it be better to increase to a 4 or 5 day per week training schedule instead of doing the 3 day template but adding in exercises to the workout? I think I would be tempted to do that out of habit. I am new to gymnastic training...

 

(after assessing recovery)

KingJR

assess your recovery first, then actually try the workouts before telling yourself they're too short by just looking at a description of the workout on a screen.

The Wykydtron

I did, just to try it out. After testing it, my next workout this coming Monday would be:

 

FL/PE1, FL/PE1>iM

sPL/PE2, sPL/PE2>iM

HBP/PE2, HBP/PE2>iM

RC/PE2, RC/PE2>iM

 

So I did try the workout, and today I felt fine. Thats why I'm asking. This is what I did though, I haven't tried the MN, SL, SLS yet though