Will Foundation 2, 3 and 4 all be 6 progressions per element, each one programmed for a 12 week cycle?
Or will more advanced skills in Foundation 4 for example have more progressions or longer cycles?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Finnbar, February 2, 2013 · 3 Replies · 529 Views
Will Foundation 2, 3 and 4 all be 6 progressions per element, each one programmed for a 12 week cycle?
Or will more advanced skills in Foundation 4 for example have more progressions or longer cycles?
Does it really matter that much that you can't wait a month to find out? Would it mean that you WON'T get those foundations if they're longer/shorter? Probably not...A bit of patience there buddy, we will all find out soon enough! Just go through foundation 1 first, you won't even be done with a cycle before they're all released.
KingJR said:Does it really matter that much that you can't wait a month to find out? Would it mean that you WON'T get those foundations if they're longer/shorter? Probably not...A bit of patience there buddy, we will all find out soon enough! Just go through foundation 1 first, you won't even be done with a cycle before they're all released.
Already bought the set buddy
and look forward to getting onto them in time. My curiosity is focused on how the periodised model F1 runs on more advanced elements which I imagine take more time to master, but maybe they don't with the foundation we will have built (which is a very exciting prospect).
Either way I'm just curious because I can be, but I'll be patient if I have to be
Temper your curiosity and build that foundation. Look at what you're doing now ![]()