This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Deload Weeks

Started by Elysium, February 2, 2013 · 3 Replies · 276 Views

Elysium

Hi,

First thanks for releasing a great product.

Second I have a question about the programming. Do you treat each of the progressions as its own program? IE is it OK to hit the deloads for each progression at different times or should you try to keep the deload weeks for the different progressions in synch?

Thanks,
Craig.

 

thanners

I don't know what the official recommendation is for this, but I personally try to keep deloads in sync. So, while each progression might not be at the same week, the week# modulo 4 will be the same.  (e.g. for each exercise, I might be at week 1, week 5, week 5, week 1. Which means in three weeks, they'll all be week 4, week 8, week 8, week 4 -- all deloading at the same time).

Nic Branson

Do keep the deloads in synch as it allows for more optimal recovery.

Elysium

Thank you Thanners & Nic.

 

Regards,

Craig.