Should I be worried about my bicep?

Started by sasquatch, December 23, 2008 · 6 Replies · 4,196 Views

sasquatch

On the inside of my biceps, right under my armpit, I have a jagged looking part before my bicep starts, maybe it's called the cut of the bicep?

Anyway, one of these jagged parts might be getting lower, but I don't feel any paine in it, should I worry?

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

chauinc

For people to be able to help you better you should post a picture of the problem so that we can get a better idea of the problem.

sasquatch

Alright, I'm a little embarrassed to show my muscle because I'm so skinney, but hey this isn't a bodybuilding site, so here I go! lol

brokebicep002.jpg

Gregor

I don't see anything. It looks like normal biceps.

sasquatch

In that pic I posted it's hard to see the area I'm talking aboutbrokebicep002-2.jpgThe area with the red line is where the jagged part is. I have it on my other arm too, but on this arm it's lower.

Gregor

You have less fat on your biceps, then before. Your biceps is just more detailed.

sasquatch
Gregor said:
You have less fat on your biceps, then before. Your biceps is just more detailed.

Alright, I wasn't sure if I should go lighter on my training. Thanks for the help!