I'm on the fence about buying the foundation 1 book (I know, I shouldn't be) but I have limited access to equipment and I would be unable to do 2/7ths of the program.
My current set up is a leverage door frame pullup bar which I hang rings off. Without access to stall bars, vertical poles or anywhere to hang a rope, I would be unable to work on the rope climbing and side lever progressions.
While 5/7ths of the best Gymnastic Strength Training™ program is better than my current slapdash efforts at programming, I want to know if I would be able to discuss alternatives with someone affiliated with the program, should it be necessary. As I understand it, the various pieces of the program work in synergy, and I'd hate to leave out any necessary work.
So coach (or anyone else reading this) I know you disapprove of people changing the foundation program, but is there an alternative program that requires less equipment? Not everyone has access to a full gymnastics gym you know! (This is me being jealous)
I want the book, I know it's great, but I want to make sure I can get the most out of it.