This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

First Ssc Level 1

Started by Keilani Gutierrez, February 1, 2013 · 5 Replies · 279 Views

Keilani Gutierrez

began my first Level of Foundation One today and I'm beginning at Level 1 across  the board to keep things even.

 

Warming up 
Wrist series/ shoulder series detailed in Workout log

FSP

I felt so energized and ready to tackle Kung fu. now I know what Coach means by preparing his athletes to perform at 70% capacity when they compete. I'll be looking forward to seeing how my body will adjust  to the training progressions and how the mobility will squeeze impurities out of my training. extremely excited!

 

Post workout nutrition
-whey

-fruits

-coconut and almond oil

-a few essential oils

-purified water

Daniel Shields

Why did you choose to use SSC instead of the periodization templates provided in Foundation One?

Coach Sommer

SSC has now been designated an intermediate protocol and should not be implemented with Foundation One.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Keilani Gutierrez
Coach Sommer said:

SSC has now been designated an intermediate protocol and should not be implemented with Foundation One.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

okay, thank you Coach! got a little lost in translation :P I'll edit my post accordingly.

Keilani Gutierrez

coach, would you also prefer to video test the Mastery of Lvl. 1 skills after the 12th Deload week is completed to give evidence that mastery is achieved and successively for the other Lvl's?  

Keilani Gutierrez
Daniel Shields said:

Why did you choose to use SSC instead of the periodization templates provided in Foundation One?

I didn't, I just thought thats what it was called xD but as I can see, I was mistaken in terminology! (due to english not being my primary language hahaha)