This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Full Doing F1 ?

Started by LIE, February 1, 2013 · 31 Replies · 3,177 Views

Riku Calderón
RafaelBad said:

I don't really understand! So you only allowed to rest on Im mobilisations! What about if your body tells you that you not able to do it! The tut exercises builds so much lactic acid in the body that it's really hard to do them one by one.What about the execution of the exercise? Should we not listen to our body and do it when we ready or at least when we rest enough that we already to do another set! I found myself that if I don't rest up to 5 minutes on 11th week I will fail as I did many times! I know these are basics exercises but for us adults they are really hard! Like myself I've been doing gbf for at least 11 months and my weight is 92kg, I don't cheat on exercises I always do them correctly and even if I fail I keep on keeping on. So you shouldn't be resting between the sets, sounds really impossible! Can you give me an indication on the rest for gbf? That will be much appreciated!

You shoud not go further to the program if you can not do the mastery without rest. How many PEs have you passed doing this method?

Alexander Egebak
RafaelBad said:

I don't really understand! So you only allowed to rest on Im mobilisations! What about if your body tells you that you not able to do it! The tut exercises builds so much lactic acid in the body that it's really hard to do them one by one.What about the execution of the exercise? Should we not listen to our body and do it when we ready or at least when we rest enough that we already to do another set! I found myself that if I don't rest up to 5 minutes on 11th week I will fail as I did many times! I know these are basics exercises but for us adults they are really hard! Like myself I've been doing gbf for at least 11 months and my weight is 92kg, I don't cheat on exercises I always do them correctly and even if I fail I keep on keeping on. So you shouldn't be resting between the sets, sounds really impossible! Can you give me an indication on the rest for gbf? That will be much appreciated!

Sounds like lack of willpower or lack of strength. Put yourself together or go one progression back or do BOTH.

 

With that said if you just started F1 there is an "adjustment" time where you are getting used to new stimuli. But that is a test in itself and it might get even harder, so no excuses...

RafaelBad

Hey guys, 

I wanted to say to everyone who replied to my content "Thank You".

My curent progression is:

- FL/PE6, SPL/SE1, HBP/PE8, RC/PE7, SL/PE4, MN/PE5, SLS/SE3

- WP/PE3, FKP/PE2, WR/PE3, FTP/PE3, HS/PE2.

 

It's seems that I have to be back now to the beginning and revise all my exercises and do them again on mastery level without resting between the sets after mobilisation. I did rest between the sets and now I know that it wasn't good. That's ok, it's better to fail in order to improve your weak points now where is the time for it. In any failure there is always a lesson. No shortcuts through it, that's true!

Regards 

Rafael

LateStarter@46

You took that on the chin very well Rafael - you'll be back to where you are in no time and with greater fitness  :D

Riku Calderón
RafaelBad said:

Hey guys, 

I wanted to say to everyone who replied to my content "Thank You".

My curent progression is:

- FL/PE6, SPL/SE1, HBP/PE8, RC/PE7, SL/PE4, MN/PE5, SLS/SE3

- WP/PE3, FKP/PE2, WR/PE3, FTP/PE3, HS/PE2.

 

It's seems that I have to be back now to the beginning and revise all my exercises and do them again on mastery level without resting between the sets after mobilisation. I did rest between the sets and now I know that it wasn't good. That's ok, it's better to fail in order to improve your weak points now where is the time for it. In any failure there is always a lesson. No shortcuts through it, that's true!

Regards 

Rafael

This guy is a winner!

Jon Douglas

Yeah, you saved a lot of heartache and frustration there :)

Carlton McIntosh

Hey everyone I am new to F1. I just wanted to know is there a time frame to how long you have to do 1 rep for example 3-5 reps 30x1 x5sets please let me know.

thank you.