.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
.
Started by Arto, February 1, 2013 · 5 Replies · 609 Views
Arto, I guessing from your name that you are in Finland.
Thankfully homes here have very solid doorways. If you have the type of Pull up bar that 'screws' int between the door frame you can just adjust the height of that up and down. These type of pull up bars are very easy to find here and inexpensive.
You can also do this for some of the SL mobility but you have to be a bit more careful to be sure the bar doesn't accidentally pull out. More on this later....
.
If it's what I'm thinking of, you don't need a screw driver.
I can't help with the need to stare at your toilet as you work out though. ![]()
A note - many of the lat stretches in the RC section can be done by holding onto a doorknob.
.