Viewing Foundation On Xp Desktop

Started by Chaim, February 1, 2013 · 8 Replies · 2,840 Views

Chaim

What about the AZARDI Desktop is an ePub3 reader? Can it be used on an xp desktop so that Foundation which have all its functional capabilities?  

Cole Dano

Cory tested it and it had problems with the video format it claimed to support. It will work in Firefox, but it won't hurt any to try Azardi yourself. Let us know if you get different results.

crashnburn

Calibre is one of the best for Windows Desktop. Try it out and do post feedback. 

Cory Fair
crashnburn said:

Calibre is one of the best for Windows Desktop. Try it out and do post feedback. 

 

Calibre unfortunately has no video support on Windows (and none planned). I do have a possible fix, however, I have to test it a bit before releasing it.

Chaim
Cole Dano said:

Cory tested it and it had problems with the video format it claimed to support. It will work in Firefox, but it won't hurt any to try Azardi yourself. Let us know if you get different results.

I tried it with xp and Azardi and the video appears to work fine for me!

Cole Dano
Chaim said:

I tried it with xp and Azardi and the video appears to work fine for me!

 

Thanks for letting us know!

Gavin S

Does Azardi work with IE9?

Chaim
Gavin S said:

Does Azardi work with IE9?

I used Azardi to run F1 without any browser.

Joshua Slocum
Cory Fair said:

Calibre unfortunately has no video support on Windows (and none planned). I do have a possible fix, however, I have to test it a bit before releasing it.

Callibre works beautifully for viewing F1 on Ubuntu, though  :)