- Yes, week 11 is correct.
It is annoying that even after all the reviews that this course went through, I still managed to miss that! ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Started by David Birchall, February 1, 2013 · 29 Replies · 24,203 Views
- Yes, week 11 is correct.
It is annoying that even after all the reviews that this course went through, I still managed to miss that! ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:- Yes, week 11 is correct.
It is annoying that even after all the reviews that this course went through, I still manaed to miss that!
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Well now we know how it got in there! ![]()
It happens to the best of us.
I have no idea what you are talking about. ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
It happens especially after many reviews!
Always the same, you write a thesis or something, print it, bind it, open it and the first thing you see is a totally obvious mistake! ![]()
Cory Fair said:(...) we expect you to still do in your 80s+. Scaled, maybe (...)
Yeah, ............... maybe scaled a bit... ![]()
mm356 said:(...) any of you grizzled veterans had any good or bad experiences to share (...)
Yes: Get the program, get to work! ![]()
..... time for my soup! ![]()