Just found this link and thought I would share! Enjoy ![]()
http://www.allthingsgym.com/2013/01/watch-a-free-2-day-mobility-course-with-kelly-starrett-online/
Started by u3er, January 31, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,499 Views
Just found this link and thought I would share! Enjoy ![]()
http://www.allthingsgym.com/2013/01/watch-a-free-2-day-mobility-course-with-kelly-starrett-online/
I should also point out that if you sign up at the site you can re-watch the 2 day seminar (still for free) during the next couple of days. I missed the first part so think I will be doing this!
Damn, I missed it. Was the seminar good?
Besides, is it still possible to register and get it for free?
At this point, unfortunately, I believe you can only watch the seminar by buying it. It was definitely excellent though. Basically the seminar covered his year+ mobility wod experiment all wraped up nicely into a 2 day seminar. There was lots of background information about over-arching principles and the 'whys' that were very interested. Mostly though, the guy is just a phenomenal presenter. That said, most of the same information can be gained by watching his youtube videos...