on wednesdays workout, I was working my Inverted Rows past horizontal on the next step of the ladder I perform them in. they felt great working them on a constant incline and which leads to my question for today
Wednesdays Workout = Inverted rows/XR Pushups(RTO)
Fridays Workout= Inverted Chin Ups/Dips
were I to include a bodyweight curl movement in the horizontal plain, would I be obsoleting the Inverted row or would I be just adding in another element of protraction in favor of retraction? would it cause imbalance in my training?
my current upper body press/pull routine is the following
Monday= HeSPU(FX)/ XR Pull up
Wednesday=XR Inverted Row/ XR Pushup
Friday= XR Inverted Chin up/ XR dip
what I don't want to do is include the bodyweight curl if it's going to imbalance the Retraction work with the Inverted Rows because my goal is to work Manna Progressions.
any thoughts? if I haven't been clear enough, please tell me(sometimes I get lost in translation) ![]()