Hey all,
Serious problem and a serious question. I have been only on three different antibiotics regimen during my whole life(all as an adult, I was pretty healthy thorough my whole childhood hence I never visited doctors) and every single time I have got one or more swollen painless lymph nodes in my neck, jaw or face in general. The problem is that at first they are pretty swollen and then they gradually diminish - but this can take from months to a year!
First time I got a swollen lymph node in my jaw when I was on acne antibiotics(antibiotics for acne are useless, fix your nutrition instead!), during this time I thought it was just a huge colorless zit but now I know better. Then I had one regimen for general illness and now just a month ago I had a regimen for a sternum problem(some strong joint antibiotics) -> causing ~5 lymph nodes to swell in my neck & jaw pretty badly, the lymp nodes only appear in the neck/face area. They are colorless, painless and they are diminishing every week but they really disturb me. I am very healthy and feeling great otherwise.
What should I do? I know that in 6 months they should be almost gone but can this be a sign of something more serious? Cancer? Or is it just an allergic reaction or something? The problem is that if I visit a doctor, they just order more antibiotics causing more swelling...
Thanks all :\