Hello
I've had an accident last summer where I fell from something around 4 metres straight on my back and ever since then my left hip has had restricted flexibility (pain is what restricts it). That for some reason made my left ankle inflexible too (like it wasn't stiff enough before...lol)
It's only hurts when I start externally rotating it (and only in the end ranges of motion). Obviously I can't really squat comfortably or do split/straddle stretches because of this.
It probably hurts deeper in here

What could this be? (besides priformis syndrome, I've probably just answered my own question but just in case it is something else).
Also, what are some good ankle moblity drills? When I do work like the wall ankle mobility, I don't feel it in the tendon (forgot what it's called... on the back side of the ankle) but rather in the front of the ankle, which sometimes even hurts. Is continuing to do this asking for trouble or should it be like that?
Thanks