European Seminars 2013?

Started by Michael S., January 21, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,025 Views

Michael S.

Hi Community and the GB Team,

 

 

i would like to know if there are already plans for more seminars in 2013, especially if there is one planned in Europe? I really like to go to one this year and i'm considering signing up for the may seminar (although its quite an effort for me to get there) but would skip it if there is one later in the year somewhere in Europe.

 

 

Cole Dano

We are looking into a European Seminar in London, England. I'm hoping to have an answer from our first choice this week, and will post it the minute I know for sure.

 

If it happens, it will be in the second half of March.

FredInChina

Argh! London in March! :(

What happened to Italy? :P

Bissen

Oh man, I'm in Japan at that time. London would have been pretty good for me :(

Michael S.

hmmm great location, bad timing... march will most probably not work out for me, i have to see when the date for the seminar is final. :-(