What Do You Think Of "elastic Steel" Materials?

Started by Cody H, January 17, 2013 · 2 Replies · 2,612 Views

Cody H

Hey Guys,

 

I want to first state that this is NOT a post to market anything. I have provided no link of the website. I simply want input and opinions.

 

What do you guys think of Paul Zaichik's "Elastic Steel" materials? Good? Bad? Better material out there than what he has to offer?

 

Thanks.

Rik de Kort

The only thing that I ever saw was the muscle-up DVD advertisement, and that was horrible.

karimoo

Some of his exercises for kicks helped me out, and gave me some good ideas about how to train them more effectively.  However, the stretching portions I found to be lacking, and I found much more use from Pavel's stretching book and the GST stretching methods.  

 

Overall, nothing ground breaking IMO and although he has some good info, a lot of it is available online from other sources.