Hey guys,
I recently started some stretching to try to increase my flexibility, I train for strength and of course do a lot of weightlifting.
Can anyone reccomend a good beginners routine for the lower body, espicially the lower back and hamstrings. Progressions will also be helpfull.
I have flexibility issues in my shoulders, I have injured them a few times and have suffered a bicep tendon tear in the shoulder, I have succesfully rehabbed this injury but I still have flexibility issues, mainly down to the fact that I have type 3 hooked acromiums and there is not a lot of space in my shoulder for the roator cuff muscles, so i struggled with subacromial impingement in the past and will contine to do so if I do not keep on top of my posture.
I do shoulder dislocations with a theraband, but always get a cracking noise in my left shoulder, probably down to the fact that there is a hole in my bicep tendon within the joint. I am often scared to work on mobility with my shoulder because of the fear of irritiating my RC'S which have given me trouble, Putting my left hand behind my back is difficult and very stiff, I would love to regain full ROM in it again.
cheers
PS. Great forum, some very interesting articles on here.