Josh - 2 Pwo Shake Protocol?

Started by Joey Frad, January 4, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,746 Views

Joey Frad

Whatsup Josh. I workout at 6AM and 6:30PM. Each workout takes 45 min - 1 hour. For example on my bent arm day I would be doing..

 

Bent Arm Day AM


A1 Eccentric Muscle Ups 5 sets of 3 reps, going down in 10 sec.  / rest 180 sec between sets
Rest 5 min
B1 Rope Assisted One Arm Pull Up  X 2-4 reps / 40X1 
B2 Rings Turned Out Dips 
 rest 100 between exercises
Rest 3 min
C1 Seated external rotations 6-8 rep / 8020 X 3-5 sets / 90 sec rest 

Bent Arm Day PM
A1 Muscle Ups sitting in a band -  5 sets of 5 reps, controlled tempo, resting 180 sec
Rest 5 min
B1 Rope Climb - no legs 20 foot in total X 1 rep,
B2 Lizard Crawl  40 feet in total X 1 rep
     no rest between exercises, rest 180-300 sec after B2 and repeat 3 times
Rest 2 min
C1 Band Pull Apart - 100 total reps 

 

 

My question is should I take my PWO shake after each workout (2 total 12 hours apart).

my shake is protein,dextrose,krealkalyn,bcaa.

 

Also is there anything else I can do to speed recovery between the 2 workouts that haven't been mentioned in your perfect nutrition article?

 

 

thanks for the help.

Nic Branson

2 training sessions, two recovery periods. Use a shake each time.

Joey Frad

thanks, thats what I figured and that's what I've been doing. appreciate it NIC.