L Hold Difficulty

Started by Robmob, January 3, 2013 · 4 Replies · 3,840 Views

Robmob

I just searched the forum and couldnt find anything so I hope Im not repeating something here.

Ive always had problems with the L position,whether it being an LSit or an LHold while hanging. I used to have a bad case of cramps,which luckily has passed, however now I have a random shacking,it seems like if my leg had a seizure,I would do LPullups and start of in a V,and slowly go down to a 70 degree hold which would end with my legs shacking. If requested I can upload a video or something.

Thanks

 

Hernandez C

I think thats a very normal symptom of muscle failure, it will probably go away as you get stronger in that position I guess

Blairbob

 Hip flexors gotta get stronger, peeps. Which unfortunately is only done with more L work. The cramps will go away eventually.

Robmob

No, the cramps have gone away, what replacing it is after the 3 set the legs start to shake, ill upload a video of it on monday if its not too much of a hassle

Joshua Slocum

Shaking is common if you're in a position where you're close to failure. On the first time they do a support hold on rings, most people's arms will shake because their stablizing muscles are too weak to hold them steady. I would recommend doing more leg-lifts to tighten up your hip flexors.