This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My Latest Workout

Started by RickMarvin, January 2, 2013 · 0 Replies · 24 Views

RickMarvin

Hi there I have been training for a year and this is my workout now.Please give me some advice and comments for my workout.I'm planning to achieve back lever and planche this year.I do my workout 4 times a week.

 

Warm ups:

XR holds (2x30 sec)

german hang (2x30)

plank (60 sec)

back plank (60 sec)

wrist stretches

wrist pushups

 

simple stretches

 

FSP:

back lever tuck (5x12)

L sit (3x20)

tuck planche (5x12)

middle split hold (5x12)

 

Day 1

 

FBE:

handstand push up (3x4reps)

pull ups (3x4reps)

handtsand wall runs (30 sec)

HLL (3x10)

supine windshield wiper (3x10)

v-ups (3x10)

deck squat (3x15)

 

Day 2

 

FBE:

Bulgarian Dips (3x5)

chin ups (3x4)

bulgarian push ups (3x4)

bulgarian rows (3x5)

tuck up into a candlestick and tuck back to supine (3x5)

HLL ( 3x10)

supine windshield wiper (3x10)

v-ups (3x10)

deck squat (3x15)