I've finally got a chance to get some of my planche attempts recorded. Here are videos of my really short full planche and some straddle planches. I've regressed on my planche progress the past month from not training it as much and this isn't my longest hold. My personal best for the full planche is 5-6 seconds without losing form. This is mainly for form checking, but any training suggestions or tips are welcome too.
I thought my form was perfect aside from minor things like feet not completely pointed and feet not touching for the full lay if you wanted to be picky, but I may be ignorant or blind to some other flaws or imperfections that you guys may be able to pick out.
As a side note, the videos were recorded almost immediately after the previous and I actually held several 1 second full planches and a solid 3 second full planche not long before the first video. I wished I've recorded the 3 second one instead.
Thanks for any critiques or help guys!