I searched around on the forum and didn't come up with a thread. Please point me to one if there is....
I, like many others I'm sure, live in a small space apartment with no access to rings. As for Xtreme rings, the pullup bar in my living room (and the ceiling) is too low to be an effective installation site for rings, making things like curls, positions where the body would be pointed up, impossible due to the lack of open space above the ring.
I'm curious on some opinions on just how important rings are for the developement of maximal strength. I'm guessing that after a certain point in strength developement, there is only so much you can do with a bar, and to move on to greater heights in strength you need rings.
Are there any here that have gone to gymnastic gyms to use rings? How would you do a move like the elevator or inverted iron cross in a public park even with xtreme rings? Is there a point where you simply have to go to a professional gynastics gym?