Hi Coach,
I hate to be a pain but I was just wondering when the workout of the day's will be posted?
Also when they are posted will a WOD be posted everyday or only certain days of the week?
Thankyou
.
Started by gymrob, December 11, 2008 · 4 Replies · 9,340 Views
Hi Coach,
I hate to be a pain but I was just wondering when the workout of the day's will be posted?
Also when they are posted will a WOD be posted everyday or only certain days of the week?
Thankyou
.
Great question, glad I did a search before I posted the exact same thing.
I will begin posting the first level of WODs this coming Monday.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
I just posted on the Liquid Steel™ thread because I was excited to hear that the books were coming out at the same time... I'm not sure today could get much better now. ![]()
![]()
Thanks for the gift Coach (Inaugural WOD), you shouldn't have.... Merry Christmas to you too... ![]()