Marius Urzica - Swingin' Pomm

Started by StevenL, December 11, 2008 · 4 Replies · 2,759 Views

StevenL

Enjoy!

Blairbob

I used to love watching Urzica on PH. I like how his circles were extended, but well the chinese definitely have them more flat and extended with height.

Good seeing again.

Gregor

His circles was never extended...

Blairbob

They're not super piked nor are they extended outwards and up. Sort of just extended down.

Coach Sommer

StevenL,

Thank you, I enjoyed seeing that set again. Prior to the new generation of Chinese pommel workers, Marius was definitely one of the best.

As a side note, the Chinese are currently quite concerned by the FIG rule changes with the new emphasis on the all around for the team competitions (5 man teams rather than 6). Outside of Yang Wei, and perhaps Chen Yibing, they have very few high level all arounders.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer