Cti!

Started by Tavis G, December 30, 2012 · 6 Replies · 2,242 Views

Tavis G

There is a vid up by barstarzz today. Arytom Feteleya has attempted and accomplishef a cti with full body feet and all in frame! granted his arms are bent a little and he has a false grip. Still the kid has crazy strength. I can't link it as i am on a mobile phone.

Tavis G

Nvm it wasn't by barstarzz. The video is at MCmarccel.

ausswe

Wow that was actually pretty awesome! I am sure there are people here who will point out the slight bend in the elbows and perhaps comment on how it isn't a proper cti but come on even what this guy did I would give him credit for being a cti because that was just some ridiculous strength and I think that move without. A false grip and straight arms would be impossible there for what he did was close to impossible! Absolutely insane strength there

Joshua Naterman
Tavis G said:
There is a vid up by barstarzz today. Arytom Feteleya has attempted and accomplishef a cti with full body feet and all in frame! granted his arms are bent a little and he has a false grip. Still the kid has crazy strength. I can't link it as i am on a mobile phone.

Those arms are bent more than a little, sir :)

 

It's still pretty good!

Tavis G

I was so shocked. I went to my doorway bar and tried just like him. Elbows got to 90 degree angle and felt like my lower back was literally going to snap in half. I fell on the floor laughing and feeling mad and happy at the same time. Man, crazy strength.

B1214N
Joshua Naterman said:
Those arms are bent more than a little, sir :)

 

It's still pretty good!

Do you really think it's real? I'm not sure if it is or not.

Joshua Naterman

If it's a false grip with CoG behind the grip point, it is fake. Unless there's a serious gravitational anomaly, or super powers, involved there's no way to do this (holding center of gravity behind anchor point without any grip to resist the torque from gravity).

 

It is very hard to see what is happening because of the angle and picture quality, but the dialogue is really cheesy. That's usually not a good sign lol :)