I've been working on this move off and on for years with minimal progress. Two gracious people who can airflare have been helping me through youtube, but I still can't get it and was hoping that a person on this forum who really know their biomechanics can break apart my form and tell me what's going on. Please help...I'd be very grateful.
Here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lee2infiniti/videos?flow=grid&view=0
I have sixteen videos of my progress uploaded. Video #9 shows a different form/approach that I'm strongly considering using since the horizontal approach gives me significant trouble. Video #16 is the best of my horizontal attempts.
I'm not sure what the problem is...perhaps my core is not strong enough, my flexibility is poor. I'm not sure, and I'm not sure how to correct it. I hope that someone on this forum would take some time to help me work through developing this skill. I will gladly provide details concerning my training regimen and will put in whatever work is necessary.
Thank you for the help!