http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG7OdgUeqiY&NR=1
One of the little kids bet him he couldn't do 13 pull ups and he told the kid "I can do that with one hand". He lost, but still, it was amazing!
Started by StevenL, December 10, 2008 · 7 Replies · 3,364 Views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG7OdgUeqiY&NR=1
One of the little kids bet him he couldn't do 13 pull ups and he told the kid "I can do that with one hand". He lost, but still, it was amazing!
That was excellent. Thanks for sharing!
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach, how are your one arm pull ups coming?
beastly.
still elbow is not fully extended on bottom. nit pickin, i know.
what? a gymnast? nitpicking for form? haha I understand Bob. It's interesting if you ever talk to this guy, he really doesn't know what half the moves he is doing are called. He does front lever pull ups and I think he calls them "horizontals".
interesting, I still think he could pop off 7 strict which is awesome and he is bloody beastly big.
he is 5'9" and 194 lbs.
I've seen about 12 of this guy's videos, this one might be his best. IMO, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pulls were the best quality.