Complete 3 sets each:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Wod - 121227
Started by Coach Sommer, December 27, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,274 Views
Love the variety! Amazes me that after over a year of Ring Training there are still tons of exercises I've never even attempted before. 2 out of 3 of these FBEs fit that profile. Scaled down on the 2nd and 3rd set for a slower, better execution.
Paulo said:Love the variety! Amazes me that after over a year of Ring Training there are still tons of exercises I've never even attempted before. 2 out of 3 of these FBEs fit that profile. Scaled down on the 2nd and 3rd set for a slower, better execution.
Paulo,
Good video. But, you are using an incorrect grip for the back lever. You should be supinated.
O, had no clue I was doing it wrong, will correct on next workout. Thanks Shakyamuni!
Holy Schnikes Supinated BL grip seems to put so much more pressure on the biceps
Yep. Make sure you go slow so you don't hurt anything!