I improved form but I need to know what other form faults there are besides these:
- Bit piked
- Hips slightly lower at shoulder level
I was wondering whether my scapula position etc is good.
Started by Yaad Mohammad, December 26, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,437 Views
I improved form but I need to know what other form faults there are besides these:
- Bit piked
- Hips slightly lower at shoulder level
I was wondering whether my scapula position etc is good.
I'm no pro but personally I think it was very decent! I like how your shoulders maintained their shape and position into the hold.
The lean into the planche was very nice.
You lose shape pretty quickly, but you are making good progress! That's just how it is when we first start getting good at straddle planche.
It will be a little while before you have a solid 5-7s hold before losing position, but probably not more than 6 months if you keep practicing safely.
That straddle is somewhat narrow, so what you are doing is harder than someone who has a much wider straddle.
Keep up the good work!
Really excited to hear that! I'll post a straddle planche form check one month from here and we'll see if it has become better!