Sets, Reps, And Frequency

Started by homegymnast, December 26, 2012 · 2 Replies · 1,937 Views

homegymnast

I train my upper body with rings and I want to know how I should be training for maximal strength. Right now I train by doing 6 sets of 1-2 reps on mon, wed, and fri. I want to know what is the best possible routine for maximal strength.

Daniel Burnham

Read through the forum there are tons of threads. Read the book and the stickies first. If you have any questions afterwards then do a search. If you still can't find an answer then you should pose it here.

3D Guy

You can adjust the intensity to perform only.3-5 reps.for 3-5 sets...

This will cause greater adaptations in neurological sistem....

If you ewant to get a huge ammount of strength and hyperrtophy try to aim 6-8 reps for 3-5 sets.... this info is only a general reccommendation that you'll find anywhere... it deppends on eaxh person...