Perform the following:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Wod - 121225
Started by Coach Sommer, December 25, 2012 · 7 Replies · 1,740 Views
the SS acronym is not in the list.. i believe i means Shoulder Stand?
thanks in advance
3) If you are unable to perform MU to SS (shoulder stand), perform the MU to support first and then press to SS.
its in the notes. definitely read the notes every WOD because there's a bunch of useful stuff in there
I don't have rings (or any place to hang them just yet) so I've been practicing the MU to SS on my handbalancing canes. Is this a suitable substitute until I am able to set up some rings?
ah... i read the notes now ![]()
frolosophy, how are you practicing muscleups to SS on handbalancing canes? or are you skipping the muscleup and just doing Supports to Shoulderstand
@ Joey
My canes are tall enough for me to hang in an L-sit and muscleup from that position. I set my canes up beside my pull-up bar so there was minimal rest time between the other positions.
Not ideal, I know, but I don't have high enough ceilings/enough space to make good use of rings and, being winter, there isn't much I can do outside at the moment.
well then that will work for now. don't stress out over not having rings. being consistent with what you have is much more important than having rings