I just can't imagine anyone in today's world being absolute paleo. I've read Ido's blog on Eskimos but really who wants to eat boiled fish every day when there's other options?
My question in particular is on sauces particularly for vegetables but also applicable to other things.
I'm aware that these are not Paleo!
1. Which is healthier Soy Sauce on white rice or Spaghetti Sauce on pasta? In general whats the consensus on Soy Sauce? (and yes I know I shouldnt eat Pasta or Rice at all so please don't answer the question by saying that. I want to know between those two which is better)
2. Same type of thing except whats the general outlook on Sesame Oil?
3. Finally what about Vinegar? White Vinger? Malt Vinegar? Balsamic Vinegar?
4. Since none of these are Paleo what do you all use for cooking meats and also vegetables. I eat a lot of Bok Choy and Eggplant since they are year round for very cheap ($1.20USD/$3Local for 20 Eggplants or 4 bunches of Bokchoy [chinese cabbage]). I make use of Limes/Lemons for some add flavor but seriously could use some more cooking ideas.