Hey guys,
Currently I am logging my workouts in Evernote, which was fine until today.
Because today I wanted to look back at my rings dips progress and in order to do that
i had to look up all workouts with dips in the rings and then put them in Excel
and make a chart to see the progress.. this too me at least an hour.
So now I'm curious how do you track workouts and track progress over time?
and if possible even have a reminder for an SSCycle?
Also tracking in Excel (I think) doesn't seem to really work over time, because you will get a HUGE file
with all the different workout logs which you would have to carefully organize to not create a big mess..
Thanks!
PS:
I tried an app called Fitocracy in the past, but it has no focus on bodyweight training
and barely any of the movements we do, so I deleted it, however it would be a great app
for the purpose