I recently found this video on an old rosstraining.com blogpost - it is properly amazing.
Enjoy! ![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jkjSF2VwP4&feature=player_embedded
Started by FredInChina, December 22, 2012 · 7 Replies · 4,505 Views
I recently found this video on an old rosstraining.com blogpost - it is properly amazing.
Enjoy! ![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jkjSF2VwP4&feature=player_embedded
5:37 ... turns out that if you have a few good friends, you don't need kettlebells.
Agreed Joshua - or a jump rope (6:00). These moves are sick - a double back catch to hands on the second level is crazy - imagine if you miss - you might have bad day! 2:31 makes my acetabulum hurt....No 2:45 is worse. How would you like to be the base at 6:43? Now that's core strength.
It always blows my mind to watch hand on hand balancing. Also, in case the book didn't make it clear, once you've reached the highest progression for all the exercises in BTGB you should begin performing them while balancing on a friend's head ![]()
Some guy in the CIA is thinking, ok instead of waterboarding we'll use you as a human jumprope.
Imagine the nausea that would set in after a while
LOL on the Kbs and Jumprope... I was thinking exactly that when I watched. ![]()
Good Lawd... mindblowing!
My brain exploded twice in the first minute, then I had to stop watching. Seeing someone do a handstand of somones leg in a bridge and a L-sit to Straddle planche on somone leg in a MANNA. OMG. It was too much awesome.
Brb, have to mop my brains up off the floor.