"diagnosis And Treatment Of Movement Impairment Syndromes"

Started by Cody H, December 21, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,318 Views

Cody H

Has anyone read the book "Diagnosis and Treatment of Movement Impairment Syndromes" by Shirley Sahrmann? I am interested in this sort of thing and although I am trying to be very careful with money, I want to learn about working with and retraining human movement. It looks like a good read with an emphasis on correcting movment patterns, rather than simply training muscles.

 

Cody Hahn

Joshua Naterman

I have not, but I recognize her name. She is considered a big name in the physical rehab field. I think that you would do well to read it, but I do not know how accessible the book is. You may need to use Google as you read to learn more about what you will read, which is a great way to spend time in my opinion. I do it every day almost.

Joshua Naterman

I just ordered it.