There are rules of form with all static positions, right? One of the most discussed position that I read about is the HS and the rules include tight body, pointed toes, shoulders up around ears, flat back, neutral head position, etc. I am not familiar with the rules of the other positions as I should be, so I would appreciate anyone helping me compile a list of positions with their respective rules of form. Thanks!
Since most of the four main FSP are in the book, and I'm not sure if the Admin here would have a problem with going over material that is an important part of the book. Please advise, admins.
Also, since there is little information on the very basic positions like arch up, hollow hold, etc. then I will include them.
Handstand:
- blank
Planche:
- blank
L-Sit:
- blank
Front Lever:
- blank
Back Lever:
- blank
Hollow Hold:
- Keep lower back flat on back
- Tight body
- Point toes
Arch Up:
-
-
PB Support:
- Protracted scapula?
-
Ring Support:
- Protracted scapula?
-
Hollow Plank:
- Tight body
- Protracted scapula?
-
Inverted Hang:
- Retracted scapula?
- Tight body
---
Thanks. I think this will help a lot of beginners if we can fill this out.