So, during my first competition, I ripped on a rip. And bled.
All of the past week or so I have been dealing with quite a few rips. I think I have finally found a good rip remedy.
Immediately after you rip, wash it off, soap and water!
Then tear the loose skin away from where it is attached. (I recommend tearing over cutting it off, when you cut it there is still a small peice of the skin overlapping that is easy to rip again)
Get some Neosporin or any other tripple antibiotic ointment on it.
When you get home, soak your ripped hand in warm water with epsom salt in it. (from what I understand this helps your skin to grow back tougher, and it also makes your skin smooth =])
Dry it off and put some hand moisturizer on it.
Before bed put a generous amount of neosporin on it and cover it with a sock.
In the morning put more hand lotion on and then neosporin.
If you don't keep it moisturized it will crack and take much longer to heal.
I think that's it. If I remember anything else I'll post it.
Most of the information I have was taken from other sources, mismatched, and applied.